[IP] Re: Medic Alert

Wearing a medic alert necklace - which is usually tucked inside a woman's top,
is not subject to be found. In an emergency situtation, the EMTs are not
concerned with feeling inside one's blouse. It's the situation at hand (no pun
intended) they are dealing with. Also, a card in a wallet is discouraged from
being found because of the litigation possibility of *I had $$$ in my wallet
and I saw soandso in there and now it's gone.*  We can't really depend on
jewelry and cards for our assistance. 8^(
Jan H (~_^)