Re: [IP] 1st DKA on pump

You're right! We have the Disetronic HTRON Plus V100 and have had
the same problem, so it's not just the MiniMed.

Liz said:
(some snipped)
With relatively low basal rates the pump doesn't detect an empty
reservoir or any other no delivery situation too well; it takes
too long for the threshold amount of pressure to build up.
(some snipped)
This is not to say that any of the other pumps do it better.  I
kind of doubt it.  But I've only had experience with MiniMed.

little guy due 3/10/01