[IP] Re: Diet drink with dessert (was Information of Restaurants)

wombn wrote:

<<I would expect the same thing that my friends did while *in* high
school:  have a hot fudge sundae with a diet drink.  :-)>>

I usually have a diet drink with something sinfully full of carbs because if
I'm gonna have the carbs, I'd rather not waste them on a drink, I'm gonna
have them with something especially scrumptious... lol  Just my personal
feelings.  :o)