Re: [IP] medicalert (Off subject)

Spot's story about being arrested on subway as a drug addict reminded me of
a funny experience I had shortly after going on pump. I'd just been to doc
for a fasting blood test and stopped by McD's for breakfast. I was the only
one there, and then a man came in and sat right across from me. So I start
checking my blood and then get my pump and start bolusing and all of a
sudden this man gets up and moves to the back of the place , behind me. And
if anyone looked like a drug addict, he certainly did. It struck me as very
weird at the time.             Sue(dalgal)