[IP] re: yellow spot with hypo

I get a yellowish-greenish spot that turns into a crescent shape and then
closes to form a donut shape as it moves slowly from left to right across
my field of vision and then starts over again at the left. For me this is
a totally reliable sign of a low that is usually below 50 (sometimes in
the low 50s).  In February, I will have had type 1 diabetes for 7 years,
and I have had this symptom as a  low for at least 5 years (I think). Safieh