[IP] Funny Story For Long Timers...

> Just wondered if anyone else on the list ever replaced the urine w/ water
for thumbs up results? <

Yes!! this and a number of other deceptions and pranks. The one I
particularly remember is the time I was in the hospital for an appendectomy
(1965 or so, age 12-14). The nurses decided that I was such a perfect
patient that they started bringing the new student nurses in to give their
"first shot". That ended when I let loose with a very enthusiastic scream at
the appropriate moment. That was funny for about 2 minutes.