Re: [IP] Funny Story For Long Timers...

How funny!

How creative most of you were as kids and how wonderfully creative some of
the kids on tis list are! Like the one who used his spare pump so his
parents would think he forgot reconnect before leaving for school!  LOL!

Over the years I've heard stories of kids using all kinds of juices and
other subatances to pass as urine in the hospital as well.

I was 100% compliant as a kid - wow, what fun I missed!

Despite the rapid heart beats caused by these pranks; this is the wonderful
creative thinking kids have.  It's  a shame ot see it driven out of them as
they become adults.  I hope many kids today are encouraged to keep their
ability for parrellel thinking and problem solving.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!