Re: [IP] Re: frozen shoulder

Sylvia suggested sleeping with a pillow between your legs for froz.
shoulder. It doesn't work! It will maybe work for back problems, but not
this type of shoulder problem. I always sleep with a pillow (regular one)
between my legs because my legs are so skinny (inherited) that my bones
literally hurt with one leg on top of the other and the pillow acts as a
cushion, but my shoulder still hurts.                         Sue(dalgal)