[IP] Information on restaurants

Jenny said:
<snip> Don't forget "Nutrition In The Fast Lane" by Eli Lilly, And the
Pocket Guide to Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats" <snip>

Thanks to good advice from folks like you on this list, I purchased the
"Doctor's Pocket Guide" and enjoy using it.  I recommend it highly.  It's
much more user-friendly that the first book I had (I don't recommend :"The
Book of Food Counts" by Dr. Ulene).  I also just ordered the other book you
note and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Ken G.