Re: [IP] Information on Restaurants

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Johnson" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Information on Restaurants

> Seems to me we live in a very uneducated society.

Let me tell you a short story. Once I was in a Shoney's, I think. This was
before using an insulin pump. I ordered a slice of NutraSweet blueberry pie.
The waitress came out with the pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it.
I did not ask for ice cream at all; just the pie. Now, tell me why I would
want a slice of *diet* pie with a scoop of non-diet ice cream on top!!! The
waitress really should have asked whether I wanted ice cream or not, eh?
What do you expect from a high school student?

--Sharon