[IP] Re: Potpourri

>>The way I read this, you only asked the doc if eating something would ruin a
fasting test and he said to ask the tech. He may not have known what kind of
test you were having or how flexible (or not) the "fasting" could be. Like,
don't eat a major meal fasting or don't treat a low fasting or don't even
drink a glass of water fasting.

Jan and Elvis>>

Well, yeah, sorta. The test *could* have been done another time if my eating
would ruin it (then we'd run into next year and I wanted it THIS year). But I
would figure my low was more important to treat and forget the test. It was
about 10-15 minutes after I ate the candy that I tested at 55 (lab) so don't
know how far I dropped with the yellow spot (aura) in my vision. (~_^)YMMV
Jan & Bluda Sue