Re: [IP] Yellow Spot As Hypo Symptom

Thomas Beatson wrote:

<<I'm beginning to wonder if the yellow spot is a symptom that is peculiar
long term diabetics. Never before have I seen it described as a hypo
symptom, but I too have been observing it as a pretty reliable symptom for
quite a few years. Of course I didn't keep track of the first time I

I've been insulin dependent Type 1 for 37 years and have never seen a yellow
spot during a hypo.  I've had double vision occasionally but no spots.