Re: [IP] Odd nightmares

Last night I dreamed that there was a twisty-tie in bed with me and I kept
trying to throw it away. It was my tubing. A couple of nights before that, I
dreamed I had written a sidebar that had been requested and was disppointed
to wake up and find out it wasn't so. We all have strange dreams.  LOL

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 12/29/00 8:28:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,