[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #741

> RE: [IP] Fast Food Nutritional Information

A sweet friend of mine, Faithib, on this listserve, suggested the site
3fatchicks.com for fast food nutritional information.  It's pretty complete
and I printed just the restaurants I frequent.  This little packet of info is
already in the map-pocket in the van.  Thanks Faith!

McDonalds has a nice folder of information for the asking at their
restaurants.  I'm not wild about their food, but I've noticed I'm eating
there more often since I can easily calculate the carbs.

A cde friend told me about a new book at the ADA that lists carbs for nicer,
sit-down restaurants.  Could this be the same book that email @ redacted
mentioned earlier?  (...There is also a book out...something by ADA that is
small and has a
purple-ish cover that list most of the fast foods out there by restaurant.)
I have been very frustrated with the lack of info available at these national
chains, either through customer service or their corporate offices.

Donna & 'Pearl'  pumping since 11/28/00