[IP] Re: 010101

In certain internet circles (parenting & family oriented), NAK
means Nursing At the Keyboard. LOL!

Michael said:
It is a non-printing character otherwise known as NAK meaning
Negative AcKnowledgement or in simple terms the answer NO to a

Melissa said:
Yes, Michael, you win....  Plenty geeky!  In fact, I think I'll
stick to our "regular" language.  But hey,
I now know what a NAK is.....  ;-)

little guy due 3/10/01