[IP] Re: Programs for PDA's (aka Palm Pilot)

I have downloaded Glucopilot and the diet prorgam from that site. I like them
better than carrying around a bunch of books. I used them for a couple of
weeks and, today, I ordered the programs.
I got the Visor Handspring "Palm Pilot" and it is working out very wellb&no
more log book and no more carbohydrate books, not to mention calendar and
address book, etc. My purse is several pounds lighter.