[IP] Odd nightmares

Last night, I dreamed that my set (Micro QR) had become
disconnected, but I couldn't wake up enough to reconnect it and I
was certain I was going into DKA.

I wasn't.  I wasn't disconnected, nor were my BGs climbing too
high.  I was probably anxious because I'd let this infusion set go for
5 days instead of the usual 3 or 4.

(I did end up a bit high this morning--130-- but hardly DKA)

Very disturbing.

I don't quite know what to make of this.

I guess I'm not asking for anything, really.  Just telling you, I guess.

I don't know....... comments?