Re: [IP] Information on Restaurants

I was just surprised at the following comments from the corporate office of
Outback Steakhouse :

"Thank you for your interest in the nutritional value of
Outback Steakhouse entrees.  Outback Steakhouse does not
make nutritional claims about our menu items.  Accordingly,
we have not conducted a detailed nutritional analysis of
our menu items."

Everyone I spoke with tonight @ the Outback had no clue as to why I would
want this information (including the manager).  I seem to get blank stares
this every time I ask for nutritional info.

Seems to me we live in a very uneducated society.