[IP] medicalert

wombn wrote> Police need training: diabetic Hopes complaint against
officers will 'open a
 > few eyes' among public
This is why I wear my medic alert necklace AND have my medic
alert card on top of my driver's license in my wallet(they won't be
able to find my driver's license without encountering that card,
which says very specifically that I'm insulin dependent). AND it's
why I keep my glucose tablets and monitor in very easy reach
(right on the seat next to me) whenever I'm driving.
So what I have a pendant and a bracelet. and they arrested me on the subway
for being a drug addict. It won't matter if they don't read the stuff.
A Bender, M. D.