[IP] Re: 010101

>It is a non-printing character otherwise known as NAK
>meaning Negative AcKnowledgement or in simple terms
>the answer NO to a query.
>That geeky enough for you ??? :-)

Yes, Michael, you win....  Plenty geeky!  In fact, I
think I'll stick to our "regular" language.  But hey,
I now know what a NAK is.....  ;-)

Now, if I could only figure out a way for my bad blood
sugar readings to become NAK's, I'll be ok.  After
all, if it can't be printed, it can't be bad, right???

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?