[IP] Re: 010101

>It is a non-printing character otherwise known as NAK
>meaning Negative AcKnowledgement or in simple terms
>the answer NO to a query.
>
>That geeky enough for you ??? :-)
>Michael

Yes, Michael, you win....  Plenty geeky!  In fact, I
think I'll stick to our "regular" language.  But hey,
I now know what a NAK is.....  ;-)

Now, if I could only figure out a way for my bad blood
sugar readings to become NAK's, I'll be ok.  After
all, if it can't be printed, it can't be bad, right???
 :-)

Pump hugs,

=====
Melissa Collins