Re: [IP] Information on Restaurants

I am a Registered Dietitian as well as having diabetes...all fast food
restaurants are required to have a 'means' to provide you with the
information on the nutritional content of the food they serve.  The 'means'
to provide the information may be that you must contact the corporate office,
but at least we can get the information.  Ask for the manager of the counter
person doesn't know what you are asking for.

There is also a book out...something by ADA that is small and has a
purple-ish cover that list most of the fast foods out there by restaurant.
Sorry, I don't have my copy in front of me and can't give you the title.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio