Re: [IP] Re: Cure in 5 years?

Hi Jack,

I follow you logic but think about this. Maybe the pharmaceutical
interest's  $$$$$$ is less effective
in Canada and Denmark resulting in
some good basic resulting in those
counrtries. However, even if they didn't spread any $$$$ around in those
smaller countries they may
feel that these tiny country's budgets will never be able to allocate
enough money the medical research to effect a cure.

Keep challenging my analysis,

Greg