[IP] "SunLife" insurance in Canada- no pump?

 I am asking this question on behalf of some of our
members of our pumper's support group. They have
insurance coverage by "SunLife". The company refuses
to cover pumps even though they had at one point said
that they would be covered when first contacted.
Anyone dealt with the insurance company before? Any
Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?