Re: [IP] Tobogganing LOW..

In a message dated 12/29/00 2:00:56 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  How
much do you "carb-up" to accomodate for exercise/activity? >>

If I am going to exercise within an hour or so, I only bolus half of what I
otherwise would bolus, but there are times (especially when exercising in the
cold) that I have still gone low, so I do try to check 1 and 2 hours after
bolusing.  And the opposite has also occasionally occurred -- i.e., my bg has
been high at those times.  It usually works, though :-)

Linda Z