Re: [IP] belly site absorption question

> Well I finally convinced Jessica to try her belly for sites.  She
> uses 6mm Rapids and has very little if any fat on her belly (or
> anywhere else for that matter).  The site doesn't hurt her, but her
> numbers are a bit higher than what we are used to using her hiney.
> Is it because she has more fat on her hiney therefore the absorption
> is better?

>From looking at the archives I would guess the opposite. Most users
that switch from front to back report poorer absorption. Hmm....
maybe it's just the switch from one usual friendly place to a new
strange one. Lily uses both front and back and has not found a
difference, however, she's been doing this for about 4 years now so
perhaps in the beginning there was a difference and we just didn't
notice. It appears that the girls like the lower abdomen and the boys
the upper -- although this is not universal. There is at least one
young lady that uses sites just below her rib cage. -- See the
tummy photos at:

which includes photos from both ladies and gents.