[IP] belly site absorption question

Well I finally convinced Jessica to try her belly for sites.  She uses 6mm
Rapids and has very little if any fat on her belly (or anywhere else for
that matter).  The site doesn't hurt her, but her numbers are a bit higher
than what we are used to using her hiney.  Is it because she has more fat on
her hiney therefore the absorption is better?  We are trying to let her
tiney hiney heal after using it exclusively for 2 1/2 years.  She wasn't
having problems yet, but I was trying to avoid problems by overusing the
area.  I hate the thought of finally convincing her to use her tummy and
then not being able to use it!

TIA for any help or answers.

BTW, she absolutely refuses to use her legs as they bruise too easily and
her arms are terribly thin.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 1/2 years & Jarred,

Send a cool gift with your E-Card