Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:27:48 -0500
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: IP] vitectomy

I have had so much laser, I have lost count of it.  The last (2) episodes
were for vitreous tears.  It has left my right eye full of floaters to such
an extent it is hard to see out of.  So far, I have not had to have a
vitrectomy.  Please tell me about what a vitrectomy is all about.  Does it
hurt?  Does it help?  Thanks, Lee.

I've been a diabetic for 20 years. Recently has a vitrectomy to my left
Will go on the mini med pump soon.  anyone out there that has had eye
let me know.