[IP] Vitrectomy and Spot and Lee

Spot and Lee both stated:
Subject: [IP] vitrectomy

I've been a diabetic for 20 years. Recently has a vitrectomy to my left eye.
Will go on the mini med pump soon.  anyone out there that has had eye
let me know.

- --------------------------------snip------------------------------
I think many of us fall into this class, me included along with many of the
"older pumpers" excuse the connotation diabetes aint fun and Im not sure
why we need other problems, diabetes ius quite enough. spot

My addition:
Spot, not to be offensive, but I am not an "Older pumper," I am 36 and have
had the vitrectomy surgery, along with a detached retina surgery and several
other eye surgeries all at once, 7 surgeries to be exact, and I am now blind
in my right eye due to my diabetes being so out of control. BUT the good
thing is I have 20/20-1 vision in my left eye!
I have,  as I said, had this surgery plus others, and laser treatments.  If
you have any questions I may be able to help with, please email privately.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.