[IP] Re: Cure in 5 years?

Coincidentally, at work I met a new employee in
a nearby department.  He offered me a piece of
cake, that was being given to customers.  I
turned it down saying that 'with a pump I can
eat most things, if I can figure out the carbs.
Being diabetic I've never really gotten a taste
for a lot of sugar.'  He said 'Oh, you're
diabetic, I thought they've just about cured
that.'  He wasn't joking!

> They broadcast the possibility of a cure,
> people think that dm will no longer be a
> with nothing having to be done, and then no
> ever hears of the results of these cures.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
The best cure for insomnia, is to get a lot of
 - W.C. Fields