Re: [IP] Cure in 5 years?

Hi Jack,

I'm not sure exactly how you feel about the posited question. I'd like
to know.
You ask about Canada. I feel that Canadian Research and the Canadian
Government is much less influenced by any pharmaceutical
industry malevolent profit motive,
witness the discovery of insulin itself and the recent islet cell
transplants itself. If Canada had the amount of medical research grants
are given out by the U.S. Congress
we just might have had a cure long ago.

Let me hear from you,