Re: [IP] DM cure?

Hi Liz,

But Liz that's the point!!! The Drug
Companys are making a fortune off
test strips.Again, I am not saying
that the manufacturers of the pumps
and Test Strips are bad people. Quite the contrary
through their efforts they have improved the quality of my life
immensely for which I will be forever thankful. BUT CHECK THE INVOICE on
your pump supplies and Test Strips and
tell me you don't see big profits.
But I realize too that if it were not for the profits the pump and Test
strips may have never even reached the R&D stage. It's the resolve to
find the CURE by those
with the ability and money to do so that I wonder about.

Keep in touch on this point,

Greg