Re: [IP] Sad tale--A man with D arrested...

On 28 Dec 2000, at 18:31, Todd & Shelly  Tyler wrote:

> Police need training: diabetic  Hopes complaint against officers will 'open a
> few eyes' among public

This is why I wear my medic alert necklace AND have my medic
alert card on top of my driver's license in my wallet(they won't be
able to find my driver's license without encountering that card,
which says very specifically that I'm insulin dependent).  AND it's
why I keep my glucose tablets and monitor in very easy reach
(right on the seat next to me) whenever I'm driving.