Re: [IP] stupid question

It really depends on what insurance you have, and if they have give you the
ability to utilize mail order for your supplies.

Every insurance company I have had allows for mail order, and based on my
experience, this option usually saves you money.

My current insurance company charges me no co-pay for supplies from MiniMed
(3 month supply): Infusion Sets, Reservoirs, batteries, and IV Prep.

However, they charge me a $10 copay for all other prescriptions (3 month
supply). Humalog, Test Strips, and Lancets.  I guess this charge is because
I use a separate company for these items.

Does anyone know if I can get insulin, test strips, and lancets from Minimed
directly?  Maybe I can get all of my supplies at no cost.

Andy Johnson