[IP] Re: Frozen *hips*

>>Anyone else have this problem that sounds similar to frozen shoulder with
their hips?>>

For some time now my left hip bothers me, especially if I have run out of
calcium tablets and want to save some money and wait for the next sale. Xrays
show some deterioration. I notice sometimes in bed I can't turn comfortable
any which way. Just recently I realized that when that happens, my BG is low.
I was told that the body will try to draw glucose from the tissues and the
pain will show up in the *damaged* parts.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue (<--- BASH news article accessed through 6th
paragraph free until 1/3/01)