Re: [IP] Getting to be automatic

This also happens to me from time to time.

My problem is that I do a test at 1:00 or 2:00 AM (unaware that I am
testing) and no matter what the result,  I raid the fridge. All of this
while I am still asleep. I guess I need to put a lock on the refridgerator
before I go to bed.

There are generally 2 ways I know I have done this:  1. My BS is sky high
the next AM and 2. I check my meter every AM to see when the last time I
checked my BS and it usually is between

I never would have considered it a problem until I wound up outside watering
the neighbor's grass at 3:00 AM, with no clue as to what I was doing.  My
wife was pretty surprised when she found me next door.

Who knows what else I do during the night.