[IP] New Study

I am part of a new study by Georgetown University.  Each week I download
the data from my blood monitor directly to the endo department.  I get a
response from my doctor by Wednesday with any changes she feels needed.
I am not on the pump yet (I will be chossing mine in Jan.).  It is hoped
with careful monitoring and quick responses better control can be achieved.
There is also a private web site where you can ask questions of the doctor,
dietician, and physical fitness trainer.
This is the first week of the study.  I will keep you up todate on how it
goes.  At the end of 6 months I will either have high praises for new
techonolgy or ....
I have narrowed down my choice of pumps to either animas or minimed.  I
could use advice on how to make my final decision.
Debbie W. from Virginia