[IP] Re: Curing DM

In a message dated 12/28/00 5:54:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am going to try my best to tell people the
 true state for dm'ers, without sounding like I
 am whining.  The only real answer is probably
 education and most that we've seen is wrong.
 They broadcast the possibility of a cure, making
 people think that dm will no longer be a problem
 with nothing having to be done, and then no one
 ever hears of the results of these cures.
 - --
 Jack Granowski >>

I've read and learned from all the discussions and experiences.  Yours really
captured my the dichotomy and tension between "being normal" and sharing the
experience of living with a chronic and potentially terminal disease.  Thanks
for sharing Jill T Peaks Island Maine