[IP] Re:010101

>binary: 010101
>decimal: 21
>Hex:	 15
>octal:	 25

>Is that enough of an answer from a Geek?

Unfortunately, that wasn't quite the answer I was
looking for.....  Actually, what I meant was: what
CHARACTER (letter, number, etc.) this stood for?  (You
know, does it represent "a," "A" or some other
character like "!"?)

I can figure out number conversions, but for character
conversions, I desperately need my computer books.
And, of course, when I really need them, they are
locked away and untouchable in my dorm room....  :-(

Hmmmm......  Should I be devilish, get out my computer
books (in the middle of January when I can get to
them) and write Happy New Year! in binary code to
everyone?  What do you think, should I do it or just
stick to the 010101???  *Devilishly grinning*  0]:-)

Oh, and just to keep this subject on-topic (this is a
weak attempt, but hey, I'm trying), remember that
things could be worse: we could have to read posts
written entirely in binary form.......

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?