Re: [IP] re: DM cure?

   On the other hand, I was absolutely horrified to hear several years ago of
a renowned ped endo who told a mom of a newly dx'd 4 yr old: "get used to
it..he'll NEVER be cured of this".....Talk about UNhelpful comments!!! We've
all heard variations on the "cure" theme, but no one needs to have their
hopes dashed so cruelly when they've barely even learned the first chapter in
Diabetes 101!
regards, Renee (pump mom to an almost 18 yr old Melissa- who was just 9 yrs
old the last time I blinked, wasn't she?)