[IP] Jessica's ER trip update

First, I would like to give a HUGE thanks to all the kind words I have
received regarding this nasty incident.  Everyone is so wonderful and

Jessica is doing fine now, no lasting effects at all.  She remembers
everything clearly unfortunately.  The other 2 seizures she has had, she
didn't remember at all.  The paramedics, fire dept. and ER staff were all
wonderful.  I answered many questions about pumping and was eager to teach
anyone who wanted to learn about the pump.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the outpouring of support I received.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 1/2 years & Jarred,

Send a cool gift with your E-Card