Re: [IP] DM cure?

Hi, David Adams
                        How do you explain that  Jesus Christ  did heal  some
diabetic people in  Benny Hinn Ministry  or  other  Christian Ministeries.? I know
that  there is no cure for diabetic people  but  people can ask  Jesus  for
Healing  with  power .I am not  a new ager  because  I am  a born again  christian
.  Many people have misunderstand  what  is about being  a born again christian .
I did not know that  you find  it offensive  . I try to help you  that is all. Do
you  have any questions  about Jesus Christ  but  I am willinging to help you
understand better .    Your friend  Shawn