[IP] Help with a Georgia Medicad problem

I just got some disturbing news today.  Medicaid hasn't paid for any of
my pump supplies for the last 10 months.  This is the first that I have
heard about this problem.  Now I am having problems getting my supplies
for this month.  They also told me that I would have to pay for the past
10 months of supplies.  Is there anything or anyone I can appeal to?  I
have been on an insulin pump for 25 months and it upsets me to think
that I might have to go back to shots.  I appreciate any information
anyone can give me.  Thanks.