[IP] Re: DM Cure?

I agree with David that this religous post was not appropriate for
this list.  There are points that I agree with and others that I
disagree with.  However, I think this list is for sharing MEDICAL
information and that religous issues should be taken off-line for
discussion and not broadcast to the entire list.

Besides, I do not believe that God wanted us to sit on our thumbs
waiting for divine intervention to solve our problems.  We were given
brains and the ability to solve many of our problems ourselves.

Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now,