[IP] Re: frozen shoulder

In a message dated 12/28/00 12:30:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've been complaining about soreness and a sharp pain in the front of my
> shoulder when I'm holding something (lightweight or heavy) with my arm
> fully
> extended.  A past endo thought nothing of it, so I've just ignored it since
> then.  Now, I have similar problems along with poor range of motion in my
> hip

Hi Donna!
You are the first person I've heard describe this happening with their hip.
Mine has been doing this for several years.  I had x-rays but they couldn't
find anything wrong but it sure limits what i can do.
Hmmmmm, I wonder if this is another diabetes thing?
Anyone else have this problem that sounds similar to frozen shoulder with
their hips?

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000