[IP] Re: Joslin Award Program 50 Year Award

Below is a message I received from the Joslin Diabetes Center about the award
program. If anyone is interested, please contact me privately and I will
forward the attachment which came with the e-mail. It is an application for
the award and information about it.

Susan M.
email @ redacted

<< Since 1970, Joslin Diabetes Center has awarded both a 25-Year Certificate

of Achievement as well as the 50-Year bronze Medal and Certificate to those

individuals who have lived with insulin-dependent diabetes for 25 and 50

continuous years, respectively.  From your email, it sounds as though your

brother Thomas is quite overdue a 50-Year Medal, and that you and John are

both eligible for a Certificate of Achievement.

  As such, I have attached some information on the program as well as an

application form.  Anyone interested in applying for an award should

complete the application as thoroughly as possible.  Usually, it is the

applicant's responsibility to provide the necessary documentation to be

considered for an award.  However, I am more than happy to be of any help in

this matter.

   Once the application and documentation are reviewed and accepted by the

Joslin Review Physician, Medals and Certificates are mailed at the end of

each month. >>