[IP] RE: Tincture of Benzoin Question

It sounds like you are using it correctly.  I have normally used it
for 2 purposes:  put it on before putting on my IV3000 dressing and
also to restick peeling corners.  I use a Q-tip to apply the Benzoin
too.  I put some on the skin and on the tape.  I let it dry for a few
seconds and then I use the Q-tip to push the corner back down on the
skin where I put the Benzoin.

I have also discovered that Benzoin is not always a good solution for
some folks.  Mastisol and Skin-tac-h are other products that might
work better and can be ordered thru your local pharmacy.

I have not personally tried the Benzoin compound.  Does anyone know
the difference between Tincture of Benzoin and the Benzoin Compound?