Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

Donna, Maybe you should see an orthopedic doc (preferably who has a
physical therapy dept. affiliated with him/her).  I just made an appt.
with one who specializes in upper extremities and go in 3 wks. I had been
to this group before, so I didn't need  a referral..And, check out the
post that were made on this subject last wk. They helped
me.                                      Sue(dalgal)