[IP] RE;Tincture of Benzoin Question???

>>When do I put it on and do I dab it around the
>>whole spot I am inserting? So I let it dry??
We have been using Benzoin on our child (age 6) for about a month,  first we
alcohol swab the area, then we wipe with bard ( due to tape irratation) then
we swab with a q-tip with the benzion around the area, let everything dry
between layers and insert. It has worked GREAT for us.
Caroline's mom, pumping 10/00 (dx'd 5/96)