Re: [IP] DM cure?

In a message dated 12/28/2000 2:27:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi, David Adams
> I know that for  many years , many  people said that there is no cure for
> diabetic people for many year but  I am christian  and  I know that  Jesus
> is
> power cure for allllllllllllllllllll of everything and  he can heal  people
> who
> are sick .  It is important for you to learn about  God's Word  and you will
> learn more important  value things <

This site has always been informational-----and most of the contributors do
not bring their religious beliefs to the site.  For myself, the sharing of
medical information has been helpful and informative, but I find the
religious preaching unacceptable.  I don't happen to believe that God had
anything to do with my diabetes, or that he will be offering a cure soon.
Insuling dependent diabetic x 10 yrs
Pumping insulin x 9 yrs