[IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

 Re:  Frozen Shoulder

I've been complaining about soreness and a sharp pain in the front of my
shoulder when I'm holding something (lightweight or heavy) with my arm fully
extended.  A past endo thought nothing of it, so I've just ignored it since
then.  Now, I have similar problems along with poor range of motion in my hip
that results in difficulty putting on socks or shoes.

Those of you who have tried exercise with successful results, would you
please pass along detailed information about those exercises that helped you?

Thank you to everyone who participates on this listserve.  I'm a 'newbie'
pumper and have enjoyed being part of your lives.

MiniMed 'Pearl' pumping since 11-28-00